Sunday, August 30, 2009

short wog has renewed my confidence

Since I have been sidelined due to poor air quality this past week, I was very happy to get out this morning for a 1 mile wog. I definitely could have done more, but I was unsure about the air quality (sky looked smokey) and it was getting hot. No need to push myself with the 1/2 next week. I had also been experiencing lower back pain for the past couple days. Thanks to sleeping not only with my body pillow but also an extra pillow under the tummy, I woke up this morning with no back pain. That plus the wogging I think has made my body happy today.

In exactly one week, I will be slogging it out at the 1/2!

1 comment:

  1. You are going to do awesome, Crystal! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete