Friday, August 21, 2009

1/2 Marathon Weekend program is online!

I downloaded the Disneyland 1/2 Marathon Weekend program this morning! I'm getting really excited! It is available here: 2009 DL 1/2

Be sure to check out the last page, where you can see the "coveted" Coast 2 Coast medal! This is the bling I'm talking about. I ran 2 of the WDW races this year, so my entire goal of completing this year's DL 1/2 is to get the medal. I signed up for DL before I got pregnant, that's why I'm trying so hard to finish...I would lose my entry fee anyway! Even if I slow my pace by a minute, I should still be able to come in under 3:30. There are 9 water stops along the course (I think there were 12 last year!). I will also be carrying my own water, so I should be adequately hydrated. Race starts at 6am, so fingers crossed that we will beat the heat!

I didn't get up and wog today, and it looks like it may be quite hot at lunch, so maybe I will be able to get out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment