After taking 3 days off since my 10 miler, I got out for a 2 mile wog this morning. Still feeling a bit sore "down there" but I did wear my prenatal cradle mini cradle. I probably could have gotten the small instead of medium, but all the reviews I read said that they ran really small. I have it hooked on the smallest hook, and it is not tight at all. If I don't grow much in that area, I may have to buy some bra eyes and sew them on myself. Anyway, I managed a 14 min/mile average, which is fine, but I felt heavy and slow, despite the GU I took beforehand.
Will aim for 3 miles tomorrow, since I probably won't be able to get in a long wog this weekend.
Just a little over 2 weeks to the half!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

good job on just getting out there and doing it!
ReplyDelete