Saturday, March 20, 2010

Infant Seat Adapter

I finally uploaded the photos of the infant seat adapter for my Baby Jogger!

It was really easy to install once I figured out the instructions (they were light on details and the photos weren't very clear). I had read a review that said to drill holes in the stroller frame (?). Not so! All I needed was a wrench and screwdriver...







We are ready for the 5k!

8 comments:

  1. IT looks great Crystal!! My brother had one of these, but his little boy grew out of it so fast he only got to use it a couple of times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kayla! I don't think we will be able to use it for much longer, either. Oh well. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I always love finding other active mamas. Especially when they love running skirts as much as I do!

    We didn't get to use the car seat adapter to long with our kids either. Hope the 5K went well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Skirts are definitely an obsession...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Was that for the LA Marathon 5K? If so, great job!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I went to Penn! I bleed Red and Blue! Did you? Or do you just have Quaker love?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hurrah for the red and the blue! I am indeed a Quaker too! (ok, I did NOT mean for that to rhyme)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, so the socks. Some are compression, but most are Reebok All Sports Socks - kind of like soccer or volleyball socks. Here is a link to a post I did about them.

    http://racingwithbabes.blogspot.com/2010/03/sock.html

    ReplyDelete