In preparation for this weekend's half marathon, Kenji and I did a couple of long runs in the stroller. The terrain out by our house is flat, so it was not too hard to get in some distance. We did 6 miles one week and 8 the next. Never made it to 10, but that's ok. Now I may possibly be taking him to the race with me! They allow strollers and the course limit is 3.5 hours. I'm very confident that we will come in around or under 3, even though we have not done that distance. :)
I had a pretty good lunch run of 4.34 miles yesterday, averaging around 10:30/mile. I think if I am able to run the half without the stroller I should be able to come in between 2:30-2:45. I'm kind of looking forward to a stroller half, though. I love being out on a run with my little guy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Woohoo! I know you and Kenji will kick butt in the half!!!!! Good luck! :0)
ReplyDelete