Thursday, September 24, 2009

Keep moving!

My walking has become pretty much non-existent since the 1/2 marathon. I took 2 weeks off, then walked 2 miles last Sunday. I haven't gone out and walked all week, and I'm really feeling irritable today. I truly believe that regular exercise keeps the blahs away, especially important during pregnancy. My hormones are really getting to me today, and I just know that a nice 30-45 minute brisk walk would chase those blues away. I am planning to get up early and walk tomorrow morning. Let's hope I can drag myself out of bed to do it. At 36 weeks 4 days, I'm a lot bigger than I was a mere 2 weeks ago. I am not in too much of a hurry for my little guy to get here, but I am looking forward to being able to do some real running again...

1 comment: