Friday, July 9, 2010

Sparkle Skirts - sparkle tech skirt

I took my new sparkle skirt out for a 2 mile stroller wog today. First of all, let me tell you, it totally lives up to the hype. The legs do not BUDGE! You all know my issues with shorts riding up, well these did not go anywhere. The shorts are also the most compressive I’ve felt in a skirt! The skirt is swishy, not a-line. It actually kind of looks like a dance/skating skirt. The holographic “sparkles” are super cute, too! I’d say that my only issue with this skirt is the slight “muffin top” I get at the waist, but that is totally not a deal breaker, as I do not go out in just a sports bra anyway. LOL It’s very comfortable, and although I only went out for a short wog, I don’t think there will be any chafing issues. The pockets on each leg are fantastic! I put my blackberry in one and a pack of Chomps in the other and they didn’t bounce or anything. The front zip pocket is good for flat things. I wouldn’t load it up like a SPIbelt because then you’d have a big lumpy belly. I put my house keys in it and it was totally fine! Car keys are too lumpy. LOL







No comments:

Post a Comment